How to apply
Applying for a job at headspace is easy. Here are some simple tips to get you started.
Check that you're a good fit
Before you apply for a job at headspace, see if working with us is right for you:
- Check that your values align with those of headspace
- Review the job application details specific to the role you’re applying for.
We look for applicants that are a good cultural fit, have a genuine interest in improving the lives of young people, and meet the technical requirements of the role.
Start your application
If you’re ready to get started, here’s how the application process to works:
- You may find a job advertisement on our website or through a job search website
- Submit your application via our website in line with the instructions in the relevant advertisement
- Include your current CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Remember, different roles will have separate criteria for you to meet
- Your application will be received and reviewed by the hiring manager
- If you’re successful in progressing to the next stage, you’ll hear directly from headspace, either by phone or email.
Working for headspace will give you an opportunity to make a genuine impact on the lives of young people living with mental health issues.